A randomised, placebo-controlled study of two doses of oral 6R-BH4 [sapropterin] on vascular function in subjects with coronary artery disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sapropterin (Primary)
- Indications Atherosclerosis; Coronary artery disease
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OXBIO
- 01 Sep 2010 Results presented at the ESC Congress 2010: Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology.
- 06 Aug 2008 The expected completion date (Feb 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Feb 2007 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History