A safety and efficacy study of SCH 503034 [boceprevir] in previously untreated subjects with chronic hepatitis C infected with genotype 1.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Boceprevir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2b; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HCV SPRINT-1; SPRINT-1
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme; Schering-Plough
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 04 Jul 2012 Additional trial location added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 02 Mar 2011 Results presented at the 18th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History