A multicenter, randomized, parallel-groups, double-blind placebo-controlled study comparing the efficacy, safety, and tolerability of administration of ezetimibe/simvastatin tablet 10/20 mg versus doubling the dose of simvastatin 20 mg [simvastatin 40 mg] in subjects with primary hypercholesterolemia and coronary heart disease
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 11 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ezetimibe/simvastatin (Primary) ; Simvastatin
- Indications Coronary disorders; Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme; Schering-Plough
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Jun 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 21 Mar 2008 Status changed from recruiting to in progress, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.