Efficacy and safety/tolerability of ragweed MATA MPL, a randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind study.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Ragweed allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Allergic rhinoconjunctivitis; Ragweed pollen hypersensitivity; Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 21 Dec 2009 Results were presented at the 2009 Annual Meeting of the American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology.
- 23 Jun 2009 Actual patient number (993) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Mar 2009 Actual end date (Mar 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History