A multicenter, randomized, parallel-groups, double-blind placebo controlled study comparing the efficacy, safety, and tolerability of co-administration of ezetimibe 10 mg with ongoing treatment with simvastatin 20 mg versus doubling the dose of simvastatin in subjects with primary hypercholesterolemia diabetes mellitus type 2 and coronary heart disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ezetimibe (Primary) ; Simvastatin (Primary)
- Indications Coronary disorders; Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co; Merck Sharp & Dohme; Schering-Plough
- 16 Mar 2010 Actual patient number (93) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 May 2007 Status changed from in progress
- 10 Feb 2007 New trial record.