A multicenter, placebo controlled, randomized, double blind, subject initiated study of the safety and efficacy of the electrokinetic transdermal system (ETS) with acyclovir gel for the episodic treatment of herpes labialis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Drugs Aciclovir (Primary)
- Indications Herpes labialis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Transport Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Feb 2008 Status change from in progress to completed as reported by clinicaltrials.gov.
- 27 Aug 2007 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.
- 12 Feb 2007 New trial record.