A randomised, double-blind, double-dummy, oral donepezil controlled study on the safety and efficacy of repeated monthly subcutaneous injections of a sustained-release implant of ZT 1 [DEBIO 9902; Debiopharm] in patients with moderate Alzheimer's disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mimopezil (Primary) ; Donepezil
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BRAINz
- 30 Oct 2009 Additional lead trial investigator Wilkinson D identified as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 22 Sep 2009 Actual end date changed from June 2009 to Sep 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jul 2009 Results presented at the 2009 International Conference on Alzheimer's Disease (ICAD).