A phase 2, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-group study of CP-195543 and celecoxib dual therapy in the treatment of the signs and symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis in subjects who are inadequately controlled on methotrexate
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs CP 195543 (Primary) ; Celecoxib
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 21 Mar 2008 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Feb 2007 New trial record.