Clinical management of metabolic problems in patients with schizophrenia
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Aripiprazole (Primary) ; Olanzapine; Quetiapine; Risperidone
- Indications Schizoaffective disorder; Schizophrenia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms CAMP
- 18 Jul 2011 Results published in the American Journal of Psychiatry.
- 12 Nov 2010 Actual end date (Mar 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Nov 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.