XIENCE V SPIRIT Women: A Clinical Evaluation of the XIENCE V Everolimus Eluting Coronary Stent System in the Treatment of Women With de Novo Coronary Artery Lesions.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis; Myocardial ischaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SPIRIT-WOMEN; XIENCE V SPIRIT-Women
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories
- 27 Sep 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 May 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2011 to 1 Aug 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov. record (parent trial: NCT00496938).
- 30 Nov 2010 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2011 to 1 Aug 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov (NCT00496938).