A Two-Week, Randomized, Modified-Blind, Double-Dummy, Parallel-Group Efficacy and Safety Study of Arformoterol Tartrate Inhalation Solution Twice-Daily, Tiotropium Once-Daily, and Arformoterol Tartrate Inhalation Solution Twice-Daily and Tiotropium Once Daily in Subjects With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 21 Feb 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Arformoterol; Tiotropium bromide
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sunovion Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Apr 2009 Results reported in Respiratory Medicine.
- 30 Oct 2008 Results presented at ACCP
- 30 Oct 2008 Primary endpoint 'Forced expiratory volume in 1 second' has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History