Prevention of HIV1 Mother to Child Transmission Without Nucleoside Analogue Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitors in the Pre-Partum Phase. A Multicenter Randomised Phase II/III Open Label Study With a Group of 100 Pregnant Women Receiving Lopinavir/Ritonavir and a Group of 50 Receiving Lopinavir/Ritonavir Plus Zidovudine and Lamivudine. ANRS 135 Primeva.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Lopinavir/ritonavir (Primary) ; Lamivudine/zidovudine
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Jun 2013 Primary endpoint 'Virological-response-rate' has been met.
- 12 Jun 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 12 Jun 2013 Results published in Clinical Infectious Diseases.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History