Phase I/II Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Combination Chemotherapy With Carboplatin, Bortezomib and Bevacizumab as First Line Therapy in Patients With Advanced Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Bortezomib (Primary) ; Carboplatin (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 18 Nov 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Nov 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2013 to 1 May 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Oct 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2012 to 1 May 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.