A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter, Dose-Escalation and Dose-Confirmation Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Rivaroxaban in Combination With Aspirin Alone or With Aspirin and a Thienopyridine in Subjects With Acute Coronary Syndromes. The ATLAS ACS TIMI 46 Trial (Anti-Xa Therapy to Lower Cardiovascular Events in Addition to Aspirin With or Without Thienopyridine Therapy in Subjects With Acute Coronary Syndrome).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Rivaroxaban (Primary)
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ATLAS-ACS-TIMI-46
- Sponsors Bayer
- 12 Mar 2018 Results of pooled analysis of ATLAS-ACS-TIMI-46, ATLAS-ACS-2-TIMI-51, GEMINI-ACS-1, and COMPASS trial comparing efficacy and safety of Rivaroxaban based dual pathway antithrombotic therapy Vs dual antiplatelet therapy presented at the 67th Annual Scientific Session of the American College of Cardiology
- 30 Jun 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 3600 to 6625 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 22 Mar 2011 New source identified and integrated (Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry; ACTRN12607000405415).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History