A Phase I, Dose-escalation Study of AS703569 Given Orally to Subjects With Haematological Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs R 763 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Myeloproliferative disorders; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors EMD Serono
- 02 Mar 2012 Actual end date (Aug 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Mar 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Mar 2012 Actual patients number is 124 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.