A multi-center, open-label clinical trial to determine the safety of ABX-EGF as continued treatment for patients who have benefited from and tolerated prior ABX-EGF treatment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2008
At a glance
- Drugs Panitumumab (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Prostate cancer; Renal cell carcinoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Amgen
- 26 Jul 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now .
- 20 Jul 2008 Actual patient number is now 31 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Jul 2008 Trial phase changed from I to II as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.