H-11047: a study of PS-341 [bortezomib] followed by radical prostatectomy for patients with adenocarcinoma of the prostate (spore: 11-01-30-13).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 Dec 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 May 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jul 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.