A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of RWJ-333369 [carisbamate] as Adjunctive Therapy in Subjects With Partial Onset Seizures Followed by an Open-Label Extension Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Carisbamate (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 19 Jun 2012 Company added in association field as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Oct 2009 Actual patient number (566) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Dec 2008 Results were presented at AES 2008.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History