PLASMA Trial: Phospholipase Levels And Serological Markers of Atherosclerosis: a dose-response clinical pharmacology study of A-002 [varespladib] in subjects with stable coronary artery disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Feb 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Varespladib (Primary)
- Indications Atherosclerosis; Coronary disorders
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PLASMA
- Sponsors Anthera Pharmaceuticals
- 21 Feb 2009 Results published in The Lancet.
- 01 Apr 2008 Results were reported at the 57th Annual Scientific Session of the American College of Cardiology.
- 07 Feb 2008 Results will be presented at ACC 2008 on 31 March as a late breaker abstract.