Bortezomib (Velcade) and Reduced-Intensity Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation for Patients with Lymphoid Malignancies.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Carmustine; Cytarabine; Etoposide; Melphalan; Rituximab
- Indications Lymphoproliferative disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 21 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Feb 2021.
- 21 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Feb 2020.
- 06 Jun 2017 Results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology