Phase I Open-Label, Sequential Dose Escalation Study Investigating the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of AC220 When Administered Daily to Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Quizartinib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 21 Nov 2012 Final results will be reported at the Annual Meeting of the American Society of Hematology in December 2012, according to an Astellas Pharma and Ambit Biosciences media release.
- 30 Jun 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.