A 12-week, multicenter, open-label, single-arm study to evaluate the effects of fesoterodine on treatment satisfaction and symptom relief in overactive bladder patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Fesoterodine (Primary)
- Indications Overactive bladder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 13 Feb 2009 Primary endpoints identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Feb 2009 Primary outcome amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Feb 2009 Actual number of patients changed from 595 to 516 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.