A Multi-Center, Open label, Repeated Dose Range Finding Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Immunogenicity, Pharmacokinetics and Efficacy of an Anti-IL-1beta Monoclonal Antibody (ACZ885) Given Subcutaneously in Pediatric Subjects with Active Systemic Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (SJIA).
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 02 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Canakinumab (Primary)
- Indications Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 02 Mar 2018 Results pooled data from four SJIA studies (NCT00426218, NCT00886769, NCT00889863, NCT00891046), were published in the Clinical and Experimental Rheumatology.
- 08 Nov 2017 Results of pooled data from four SJIA studies (NCT00426218, NCT00886769, NCT00889863, NCT00891046) presented at the 81st American College of Rheumatology and the 52nd Association of Rheumatology Health Professionals Annual Scientific Meeting
- 17 Jun 2017 Results of pooled analysis (NCT00426218, NCT00886769, NCT00889863, NCT00891046) presented at the 18th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism