Open-Label, Multicenter, PhaseI Trial in Order To Determine the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of BAY43-9006 in Combination With Docetaxel as First-Line Treatment in Metastatic Hormone Refractory Prostate Cancer Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 May 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Sorafenib (Primary) ; Docetaxel
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 20 May 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Nov 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.