Eptifibatide Versus Abciximab in Primary PCI for Acute ST Elevation Myocardial Infarction.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Abciximab; Eptifibatide
- Indications Embolism and thrombosis; Myocardial infarction
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EVA-AMI
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 21 Jun 2010 Actual end date (Dec 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Apr 2010 Actual patient number (429) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History