A Phase II Clinical and Biologic Study of AMG 706 and Octreotide in Patients With Low-Grade Neuroendocrine Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Motesanib (Primary) ; Octreotide (Primary)
- Indications Neuroendocrine carcinoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 18 Jul 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2012 to 1 Nov 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov..
- 24 Mar 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Dec 2009 Status changed from suspended to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.