JASAP: Japanese Aggrenox Stroke Prevention vs. Aspirin Programme, phase III study to compare the preventive effect of recurrent brain infarction and safety of Aggrenox (combination drug containing sustained-release dipyridamole 200 mg/acetylsalicylic acid 25 mg) twice daily vs. acetylsalicylic acid 81 mg once daily.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 May 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Aspirin; Aspirin/dipyridamole
- Indications Embolism and thrombosis; Stroke
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms JASAP
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 02 Jun 2009 Actual patient number (1295) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Jun 2009 Actual initiation date changed from Jun 2006 to Apr 2006 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Jun 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.