A multicenter, open-label extension study to evaluate the long-term safety, tolerability, and efficacy of E2007 [perampanel] in patients with Parkinson's disease who experience end-of-dose 'wearing-off' motor fluctuations [EXTENSION OF 700010676]
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Sep 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Perampanel (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Eisai Inc
- 10 Sep 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Feb 2008 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.
- 21 Feb 2007 New trial record.