A Single Stage Phase II, Multi-centre, Open Label Study of Imatinib in Combination With Pioglitazone, Etoricoxib, Dexamethasone and Low-dose Treosulfane for Anti-inflammatory and Angiostatic Treatment in Patients With Hormone-refractory Prostate Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Imatinib (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Etoricoxib; Pioglitazone; Treosulfan
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 29 Aug 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 05 Jan 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Dec 2015 according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.