Erlotinib in Combination With Cisplatin as Radiosensitizing Agents in Women Receiving Radiation Therapy for Locally Advanced Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Cervix; A Phase I Trial.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Cisplatin; Erlotinib
- Indications Cervical cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 15 May 2008 Status change from in progress to discontiuned, as reported on clinicaltrials.gov
- 06 Feb 2008 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.
- 11 Apr 2007 Status changed from initiated to recruiting