An Open-Label Sunitinib Malate (SU011248) Continuation Protocol For Patients Who Have Completed A Prior Sunitinib Study And Are Judged By The Investigator To Have The Potential To Benefit From Sunitinib Treatment.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Sunitinib (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Cancer; Gastric cancer; Gastrointestinal stromal tumours; Liver cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Prostate cancer; Renal cancer; Renal cell carcinoma; Thyroid cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 14 Oct 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Aug 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2014 to 1 Sep 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Aug 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2014 to 1 Sep 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.