Phase I safety, pharmacokinetic, and pharmacodynamic study of KW-0761 in CC chemokine-receptor 4 expressing peripheral T-cell lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mogamulizumab (Primary)
- Indications Peripheral T-cell lymphoma; T cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Oct 2017 Results of pooled data from two trial (NCT00920790 and NCT00355472) assessing efficacy of mogamulizumab in patient with relapsed adult T-cell leukemia-lymphoma, were published in the Cancer Science.
- 12 Dec 2011 Actual end date (Apr 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.