Multicentric randomized phase III study comparing high doses of chemotherapy with rituximab followed by auto-transplant HPC versus CHOP plus rituximab as first line therapy in high risk patients with DLBCL non-Hodgkin's lymphomas
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rituximab (Primary) ; Carmustine; Cisplatin; Cyclophosphamide; Cytarabine; Doxorubicin; Etoposide; Melphalan; Mitoxantrone; Prednisone; Vincristine
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 29 Jul 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 10 Dec 2012 Primary endpoint 'Event-free-survival-rate' has not been met.
- 10 Dec 2012 Results presented at the 54th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.