A 24-week, double-blind, double-dummy, randomized, parallel-group study to investigate the effects of rosiglitazone (extended release tablets), donepezil, and placebo as monotherapy on cognition and overall clinical response in APOE [apolipoprotein E] e4-stratified subjects with mild to moderate Alzheimer's disease. (REFLECT-1).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rosiglitazone (Primary) ; Donepezil
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REFLECT-1
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 20 May 2009 Actual initiation date changed from Jan 2007 to Feb 2007 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 May 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.