Phase II Study of the Combination of Paclitaxel Poliglumex (CT-2103, Xyotax) and Pemetrexed (Alimta) for the Treatment of Patients With Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel poliglumex (Primary) ; Pemetrexed
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 30 Jan 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, secondary endpoints were changed to 'time to progression' from 'safety measures'.
- 11 Jan 2012 Actual patient numbers amended from 12 to 14 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Aug 2009 Results have been presented at the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer 13th World Conference on Lung Cancer according to a Cell Therapeutics media release. Results were also reported in the media release.