A Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized Conversion to Monotherapy Comparison of Two Doses of Lamotrigine for the Treatment of Partial Seizures
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Lamotrigine (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 22 Dec 2009 Actual patient number changed from 299 to 226 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 May 2009 Additional locations identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 May 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.