A 16-Week, multicenter, double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled, parallel-group study to compare the safety and efficacy of nateglinide vs. placebo in patients with type 2 diabetes who are inadequately controlled with basal insulin glargine in combination with metformin and/or thiazolidinedione (pioglitazone or rosiglitazone).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nateglinide (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 26 Apr 2012 Actual end date (1 Aug 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Sep 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History