International, randomized, open-label, phase 3 trial of paclitaxel/carboplatin plus PF-3512676 versus paclitaxel/carboplatin alone as first-line treatment of patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Agatolimod; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 06 Apr 2015 Last checked against the ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Nov 2008 Actual patient number identified as 828 from ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Nov 2008 Actual trial completion date identified as July 2008 from ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History