A multicenter, double-blind, phase 3B study to compare the safety and clinical efficacy of levofloxacin in 750mg for 2 weeks and levofloxacin 750mg for 3 weeks to that of levofloxacin 500mg for 4 weeks in the treatment of chronic prostatitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Levofloxacin (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Prostatitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 15 Apr 2010 Results published in Current Medical Research and Opinion.
- 23 Nov 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Oct 2008 Preliminary results were published in the proceedings of the 48th Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy and 46th Annual Meeting of the Infectious Diseases Society of America - A Joint Meeting, 25 Oct 2008.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History