A Phase I Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of DNA Vaccine EP-1233 and Recombinant MVA-HIV Polytope Vaccine MVA-mBN32, Separately and in a Combined Prime-Boost Regimen, When Given to Healthy, Vaccinia-Naive, HIV-1-Uninfected Adults.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs EP 1232 (Primary) ; EP 1233 (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 29 Mar 2012 Actual patient number (36) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Mar 2012 Actual end date (1 Aug 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.