A prospective, 5-week, open-label, randomized, multi-center, parallel-group study with a 20-week, open-label extension evaluating the tolerability and safety of switching from donepezil to an initial dose of 5 cm2 rivastigmine patch formulation in patients with probable Alzheimer's disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Rivastigmine (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SWAP
- Sponsors Novartis
- 19 May 2009 Results presented at APA 2009.
- 03 May 2008 Results presented at the 161st Annual Meeting of the American Psychiatric Association 2008.
- 30 Apr 2008 Results reported at the Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Geriatrics Society (1112825)