Fludarabine, Cyclophosphamide, Rituximab and Bevacizumab in the Treatment of Relapsed Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; Fludarabine (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary)
- Indications B cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 18 Dec 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2014 to 1 Sep 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Dec 2012 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 Dec 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2012 to 1 Sep 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.