Once-daily Oral Direct Factor Xa Inhibitor BAY59-7939 in Patients With Acute Symptomatic Deep-vein Thrombosis The Einstein-DVT Dose-finding Study. A Phase II Evaluation.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Heparin; Low molecular weight heparins; Rivaroxaban; Vitamin K antagonists
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Thromboembolism
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EINSTEIN-DVT-dose-finding
- Sponsors Bayer
- 08 May 2009 Additional lead trial centres identified as reported by as reported by Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry record.
- 08 May 2009 New source identified and integrated (Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry, record no.ACTRN12605000597695).
- 15 Sep 2008 Results were published in Blood.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History