Randomized, Double-Blind, Multi-Center, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Oral Salmon Calcitonin in the Treatment of Osteoporosis in Postmenopausal Women Taking Calcium and Vitamin D.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Calcitonin (Primary) ; Calcium; Vitamin D analogues
- Indications Osteoporosis; Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Nordic Bioscience
- 10 Nov 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 4500 to 4662 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 14 Nov 2011 Primary endpoint 'Vertebral-fractures' has not been met.
- 14 Nov 2011 Secondary endpoint 'Nonvertebral-fractures' has not been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History