A prospective, open label, single arm study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of an olmesartan medoxomil based treatment regimen in type II diabetic patients with hypertension.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Olmesartan medoxomil (Primary) ; Hydrochlorothiazide
- Indications Essential hypertension
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BENIFICIARY
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Inc
- 22 Sep 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 200 to 192 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Dec 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Oct 2007 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.