12-month Open Label, Randomized, Multicenter Study Evaluating Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of Oral AEB071 Plus Tacrolimus (Converted to Mycophenolic Acid After 3 Months), vs. Mycophenolic Acid Plus Tacrolimus in de Novo Renal Transplant Recipients
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sotrastaurin (Primary) ; Basiliximab; Mycophenolate sodium; Prednisone; Tacrolimus
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 29 Jan 2010 Status changed from completed to discontinued.
- 29 Jan 2010 Results published in the American Journal of Transplantation.
- 30 Aug 2009 Results presented at the 14th Congress of the European Society for Organ Transplantation.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History