A randomized, double-blind, double-dummy, active (formoterol 12 microg b.i.d) and placebo controlled, multi-center, 5 period crossover study to assess the bronchodilatory efficacy and safety of single doses of indacaterol 150 microg, 300 microg and 600 microg delivered via single dose dry powder inhaler (SDPPI) vs. placebo in patients with persistent asthma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 24 Oct 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Formoterol; Indacaterol
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 24 Oct 2011 Actual end date (February 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Oct 2008 Results have been presented at ERS 2008.
- 02 Mar 2007 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History