A randomized, double-blind, placebo controlled, 4-period 4-treatment crossover, multi-center, single dose, dose ranging study followed by a single day's treatment with open label salmeterol bid (100 microg/day), to assess the efficacy and safety of 3 doses of indacaterol (150, 300 and 600 microg) delivered via SDDPI [single dose dry powder inhaler] in Japanese asthma patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Indacaterol (Primary) ; Salmeterol
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 17 Sep 2008 Actual patient number (41) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Dec 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Aug 2007 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History