A clinical phase II study of vinorelbine and oxaliplatin (Vinox) with or without trastuzumab (Herceptin) in advanced breast carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Nov 2008
At a glance
- Drugs Oxaliplatin; Trastuzumab; Vinorelbine
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 03 Nov 2008 Trial sponsor 'American University of Beirut Medical Center' added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Aug 2008 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, from clinicaltrials.gov record.
- 02 Mar 2007 New trial record.