Phase II neoadjuvant chemotherapy trial in clinical stage II/III Her2Neu positive breast cancer with sequential doxorubicin and cyclophosphamide (AC) - docetaxel with concurrent dual EGFR [epidermal growth factor receptor] kinase blockade by GW572016 (lapatinib).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Docetaxel (Primary) ; Doxorubicin (Primary) ; Filgrastim (Primary) ; Lapatinib (Primary) ; Pegfilgrastim (Primary) ; Trastuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Mar 2011 Actual end date (Mar 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Mar 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.